Friday, April 30, 2010

girl friday

it's friday! the weekend is almost here. i just have 3 hours of work left to do and i am done! monday has been declared a holiday here in manila but i am in training and our instructor from india decided to stick with the original schedule as he is scheduled to leave next saturday.

anyway, this is my take for creative scrappers sketch # 98, one of the outputs of my creative weekend. this is not my usual color scheme, i just wanted to try it out. the orange and purple combination is a favorite of one of my friends in the picture. i rarely but orange and purple pares unless they come in a kit or in some sort of set.
i've also been trying to use up my old stuff as i am plagued with guilt over my still unused recent purchases. the papers are old mme papers from the tres jolie line. classic line don't you think so? when i started out with this, i thought the page would really be simple so i started putting in a bit of flowers, a chipboard, some stickers and before you knew it, it wasn't so simple anymore! i guess i can't make clean and simple pages. i always seem to be itching to add something new.
finally, the picture was taken back in december 2008 from a friend's wedding in pampanga, she and her husband have migrated to australia last february.
i think i have said too much. back to work for me. the sooner i finish my tasks, the earlier i can start with my weekend.



No comments: