Friday, May 22, 2009

thankful...

...for my faith and my relationship with my God...i would have come this far if it weren't for Him who gave me strength and carried me through all these
...for my husband who loves me just the way i am, making me want to be an even better person, for taking care of me and believing in me more than i believe in myself
...for my family, both the one i was born into and those that i have grown into, they have been a source of inspiration, support and joy for the past years and the years to come
...for this craft that has introduced me to a whole new world of friends and possibilities
...for my work that gives me a sense of accomplishment and a source of income
...for the blessings that have reminded me of how good He can be
...for the challenges that have broken me and allowed me to grow in obedience and faith

happy birthday cj!do drop by her
blog to greet her on her special day...

No comments: